My German Flames of War army is evolving in such a way that I have several units that I can use in different armies. This Tiger tank that I finished up last night is a good example of this. I can use it to add some muscle (and distraction) to either my Fallschirmjager force, or my Panzer company.
This model is also the test bed for several new techniques that weren’t used on the StuGs I had painted earlier. This started the same way with an undercoat of Vallejo Green Brown, and then a base coat of Middlestone. After this I added a wash of Middlestone (60%)/Black(10%) /gel medium(10%)/water(20%). Once this wash was dry, I picked out detail, and did some dry brushing.
Camo, and battle damage was done the same way as the StuGs. The camo brown is a bit different on this model.
This is essentially the method that I intend to use on my entire Panzer Company.